Swimmers are expected to wear MVC Club uniform at all competitions and encouraged to attend a fitting session prior to purchasing uniform items. MVC Club uniform is available for the Admin Office (outdoor pool). Please call to make an appointment to ensure there is someone in the office - 03 9939 0972.
Compulsory uniform items:
- Swimming cap
- Polo shirt
- Tracksuit (pants & jacket) to be worn for athlete and medal presentation and by all relay team members
A number of optional items are also available:
- Hoodies (must NOT be worn during finals sessions)
- Gym singlets
- Bike shorts
- Drink bottles
- Mesh gear bags
- Training swimwear
- Badges/patches/flashes must NOT be sewn on MVC polo shirts, shorts or track suit
- MVC prefers badges/patches/flashes are not sewn on any MVC branded item
- Training swimwear, caps and mesh gear bags can be purchased from the office
Please contact the office to make an appointment for uniform fitting or to purchase items.