Swimmers are expected to wear MVC Club uniform at all competitions and encouraged to attend a fitting session prior to purchasing uniform items which are available from MVC Admin office (outdoor pool). Please call for an appointment to avoid disapointment when nobody is in the office - 03 9939 0972.
Compulsory uniform items:
- Swimming cap
- Polo shirt
- Tracksuit (pants & jacket) to be worn for athlete and medal presentation and by all relay team members
A number of optional items are also available:
- Hoodies (must NOT be worn during finals sessions)
- Gym singlets
- Bike shorts
- Drink bottles
- Mesh gear bags
- Training swimwear
- Badges/patches/flashes must NOT be sewn on MVC polo shirts, shorts or track suit
- MVC prefers badges/patches/flashes are not sewn on any MVC branded item
- Training swimwear, caps and mesh gear bags can be purchased from the office
Please contact the office to make an appointment for uniform fitting or to purchase items - 03 9939 0972.